Chocolate Coconut Snowballs
These energy balls are our take on the classic Newfoundland Snowball. With the simple addition of cocoa to our Granola Bar Mix, and a quick roll in coconut, these energy balls will take you right back to Grandma’s kitchen.
- 1 package of Made with Local Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix (300g)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Mix together the peanut butter and honey in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in the Granola Bar Mix, cocoa powder and chocolate chips and mix until very well combined. Roll the dough into balls (about 40g each). Roll each ball in desiccated coconut (tip: rolling the balls with slightly wet hands will help the coconut stick to the outside).
- Store in the fridge or freezer, enjoy!