Candy Cane Energy Balls
Deserving of a spot on Santa’s cookie plate, these Candy Cane Energy Balls are a mint chocolate lovers’ dream. Peppermint extract in the dough itself and crushed candy canes on top bring ultimate mint flavour to balance the creamy, richness of the nut butter and dark chocolate.
- 1 package of Made with Local Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix (300g)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Crushed candy canes for decorating
- Mix together the peanut butter, honey and peppermint extract in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in the Granola Bar Mix and cocoa powder and mix until very well combined. Roll the dough into balls (about 40g each). Dip each ball in the melted chocolate and decorate with crushed candy canes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate hardens, and enjoy!