Gingerbread White Chocolate Energy Balls
From soft, moist cakes to crisp cookies, it is no surprise that Gingerbread is a fan favourite when it comes to seasonal flavours. These Gingerbread White Chocolate Energy Balls will keep you fuelled up and feeling good for all your holiday activities. We love showcasing the beautiful spices from Gathering Place Trading in this recipe.
- 1 package of Made with Local Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix (300g)
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- Mix together the almond butter, molasses and honey in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in the Granola Bar Mix, ginger, allspice and cloves and mix until very well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls (about 40g each). Dip each ball in the melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
- Store in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate hardens, and enjoy!