Granola Bar Jam Bites
Perfect for popping in lunchboxes, these granola jam bites are the best little pick-me-up nibble.
- One 300g bag of Granola Bar Mix, or 3 cups
- 1/2 cup of plant-based butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of jam of choice for stuffing
- Prepare the granola bar mix according to the package subbing out the nut butter for plant-based butter/margarine.
- Scoop a small bit of granola bar mix into a greased or lined mini muffin tin.
- Spoon a little bit of jam on top and then follow up with another layer of granola bar mix and press firmly.
- Bake for 10 mins at 300F and cool in the fridge.
Recipe by Andy's East Coast Kitchen