Granola Bar Jam Bites
Perfect for popping in lunchboxes, these granola jam bites are the best little pick-me-up nibble.
- One 300g bag of Granola Bar Mix, or 3 cups
- 1/2 cup of plant-based butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of jam of choice for stuffing
- Prepare the granola bar mix according to the package subbing out the nut butter for plant-based butter/margarine.
- Scoop a small bit of granola bar mix into a greased or lined mini muffin tin.
- Spoon a little bit of jam on top and then follow up with another layer of granola bar mix and press firmly.
Bake for 10 mins at 300F and cool in the fridge.
Recipe by Andy's East Coast Kitchen