Granola Muffin Parfait Bites
- One 300g bag of Granola Bar Mix (your flavour of choice)
- 1/2 cup Nut or Seed Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 cups Yogurt
- Seasonal Fruit, as desired
- Chocolate Syrup or Honey, as desired
- Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake/muffin liners; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine nut or seed butter with honey or maple syrup, then add granola bar mix and mix until well combined.
- Scoop and press about a 1/4 cup of granola into each muffin cup. Place in the freezer for 1 hour until the granola mixture has set.
- Remove from the freezer, top with your favourite yogurt and fresh seasonal fruit, and enjoy!
Recipe by Taneisha, @theseasoned.skillet