Granola Bar Mix Muffins
- 2 cups of Granola Bar Mix, or one 300g bag
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup vegan butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Combine granola mix, flour, salt, baking powder, butter + maple syrup. Mix until mixture is crumbly.
- Press some of the mixture with fingers into muffin tins.
- The remainder spread on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake granola muffins at 300 F for 25-30 minutes.