Granola Bar Bear Cookies
- One 300g bag of Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup of honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional: dried blueberries or mini chocolate chips for the bear eyes and nose
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Stir mixture of granola bar mix and mini chocolate chips well (using your hands is the best way to ensure everything mixes evenly).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into various sized balls. Bigger ones to make the bear heads and smaller ones to make the ears and mouth. Use a glass with parchment paper in between dough and glass to flatten balls. Attach ears and mouth and press down again with glass and parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and gently press dried berries or mini chocolate chips to make eyes and a nose. Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe by Candace, @candishes.kitchen