Founded in 2012 as a farmer’s market table, our company has grown into a nationally-distributed health food leader with over 700 retailers from Newfoundland to BC including Sobeys, Loblaws, Bulk Barn and Whole Foods. We’re a a 2017 SheEO Top Venture and soon-to-be registered B-Corp and Canada’s only Buy Social Certified snack foods company.
So what makes us so innovative? A commitment to using farm-fresh ingredients from Canadian farmers and food producers to create our simple, nourishing Real Food Bars, Loaded Oats, and Real Food Bar MIX, all in partnership with social enterprise production bakeries. Every single one of our foods are handmade at non-profit organizations in Nova Scotia that provide invaluable work experience for folks living with barriers to the mainstream workforce.
We are looking for an Operations expert to round out our leadership team.
The role includes:
- Full time position in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- 5+ years’ experience in an operations role
- Experience in supply chain and food production management an asset
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills; open & transparent communication is essential at MwL
- Experience working in or in collaboration with non-profit sector or social enterprise an asset
- Proven managerial and leadership experience managing diverse teams; strong leadership, negotiation skills
- Drivers license and own vehicle an asset
Compensation to commensurate with experience.
Please express interest by: December 10th, 2018
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments will be approved before showing up.