Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- 1 bag of Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (combination of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
2 cups milk of choice
1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and lightly grease a 9x9 or 11x7 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, applesauce and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Then, add in the granola bar mix, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt and stir until mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the greased dish and sprinkle the chopped pecans (if using) on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top browns up and the middle is firm.
- To enjoy, heat up in the microwave and top with fresh fruit or milk, if desired. Store for up to one week in the fridge!