Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
- Pour the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Line a mini silicone muffin tin with liners.
- Pour about 1 1/2 tsp melted chocolate into the liners.
Place the tiny square of granola bar on top of the chocolate and then top with peanut butter.
- Pour about 1 tbsp melted chocolate on top to cover.
- Place in the freezer to set for about 20 minutes, before it’s almost hardened, top with flaky salt.
- Keep them stored in the freezer and let them thaw for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Recipe by Jaclyn, @holistic.foodie