Dreamy Nutella Layer Bars
1 small bag (or 3 cups) of Granola Bar Mix
--1/2 cup maple syrup
--1/2 cup Nomz Hazelnut Butter
-- 1 cup hazelnuts (Soaked for minimum 30 minutes in warm water or overnight. Make sure to rinse well after soaking.)
-- 1 can coconut milk (Refrigerate the can and use the thickened coconut milk part, only use the water if needed.)
--1/4 cup nutella
--Pinch of sea salt
--Dash of maple syrup (for desired sweetness)
1. Make the bar mix according to the package instructions.
2. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the filling over the Bar Mix. Let set for minimum 4 hours in the freezer.
4. Top with melted chocolate and crushed hazelnuts.
5. Store in the refrigerator.