Not sure who decided 'breakfast cookies' were a thing, but we are totally here for it. These cookies are jam packed with oats, seeds and dried fruit to give you a quick snack that will sustain!
• 1 300g bag of Cranberry Choco Chunk Granola Bar Mix, or 3 cups of Chocolate Chip (from the 1kg bag)
• 1/2 cup of melted butter
• 1/2 cup of maple syrup
• 2 eggs
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter and syrup until creamy
2. Add in the eggs and combine
3. Add the granola bar mix and combine fully.
4. Shape the dough into puck shapes and bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 22 minutes at 350°