These energy bites are not only so much yum, but contain only healthy, wholesome, and organic ingredients. Start by mixing your Made with Local granola base (oats, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seed hearts, cinnamon and sea salt) with almond butter & honey (make it vegan using maple syrup), then add carrots, coconut, and spices! Only thing left is to mix, roll and refrigerate!
- One 300g Bag of Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey (or Maple Syrup 🌱)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Grated Carrot
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened or Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond butter with honey, then add vanilla, grated carrot and mix together.
- Add in MwL Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix, shredded coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and mix until well combined, roll into balls (about 40g each) and store in fridge or freezer!
Recipe by Taneisha, @theseasoned.skillet