Double Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
- One 300g bag of Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix, or 3 cups of Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 chocolate hazelnut spread
- 162g semi sweet chocolate
- 82g cream
- 1/2 cup toasted and crushed hazelnuts
- Make bars following the package instructions. Bake and let cool.
- While bars are baking, heat up cream until slightly simmering and then pour over chocolate. Let chocolate and cream sit for a minute or two and then mix together to make ganache.
- Pour ganache over top of bars and then sprinkle with toasted and crushed hazelnuts.
- Let cool in fridge and then cut into bars
Recipe by Andy's East Coast Kitchen