Black Bean Brownie Cookies
- 1 small can of black beans, drained
- 1 bag of Cranberry Choco Chunk Granola Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 egg (or flax eggs)
- optional: 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (add in after mixing other ingredients in food processor)
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉.
- Pour drained and rinsed black beans into food processor. Add in nut butter and maple syrup (or honey).
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl first and then add to food processor with other ingredients. Blend until mixed well. Add in chocolate chips (optional).
- Form dough into balls and place onto baking sheet. Flatten each dough ball slightly. Parchment paper and a glass helps flatten them so they don’t stick when doing so.
- Press an m&m or mini egg lightly into each egg. Cookies will spread a tiny bit in the oven so make sure to space them apart slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned on the bottoms. Eat and enjoy!
Recipe by Candace, @candishes.kitchen