Thank you to our friend Sarah Remmer for this wonderful recipe! This is the first in a series of 3 recipes that she's made, using our Real Food Bar MIX!
Flourless Apple, Oat Cinnamon Breakfast muffins
- 1 package Real Food Bar Mix
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup milk (your favourite kind)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 apples peeled, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease 2 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add eggs, vanilla, brown sugar and milk and blend well (we used a fork).
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave and allow to cool a little bit. Add it into the mixture and stir until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients (real food bar mix, BP, salt) to the wet mixture and blend well. Add chopped apple and stir a little more.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 cup full and bake at 375 F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Makes 20 muffins
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.