The first part of 2018 for us has been SO exciting, with many new retailers, new opportunities, and growth into our 3rd social enterprise production partnership. That means that Made with Local's foods now help to employ over 200 Nova Scotians living with barriers to mainstream employment! It's incredible - and it's because of our amazing customers that we've come this far.
Because Made with Local is all about creating and nourishing communities and inspiring people to think about LOVE as an essential nutrient, we are building a team of Community Leaders in select regions where we have clusters of retail locations (see below for list of current locations). Think of them as Super Ambassadors! Folks who are our ears, eyes, and hearts, on the ground, in their neighbourhood. This network of Community Leaders will be working together (via an online platform, Slack) to share information, ideas, and opportunities that can help MwL thrive and serve their areas.
Community Leaders Program
Average Monthly Commitment ~ 2 hours
Minimum Commitment, 6 months with option to renew
- Popping in on stores in your area once a month to ensure displays look good and product is fresh
- Create content that speaks to your specific neighbourhood/area ie* a photo of a Real Food Bar at their local fitness studio, in front of indie retailers, at the local playground, etc.
- Identifying partnership/sponsorship opportunities in their area with existing businesses/brands that align with Made with Local's values
- Championing the brand locally and handing out samples of product to friends/acquaintances that would love our foods, too
- First dibs on paid store demo opportunities as they arise
How will we support you?
-Monthly boxes of MwL products valued at least $70 delivered monthly.
- Access to collaborative online community where your creative input will help shape the Made with Local brand.
- Cross promotion online via social channels (Facebook, Instagram, guest Blogging)
- Opportunities to access product donations for events/causes near to your heart
Currently we're looking for Community Leaders in these areas:
- West End Toronto
- Oakville, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Fredericton, NB
- Saint John, NB
- St. John's, NL
- Charlottetown, PEI
If this all sounds amazing to you, please fill in an application. We'll be accepting them and reviewing until May 13h. We'll start reaching out to folks the week of May 14th.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.